Laser Struck has 5 laser guided machines. We have 3 Dozers, 2 of which are 3D for parking lot profiles and 2 are on track type skid steers.
To help insure proper slab placement, we utilize D-5 and D-6 Cat Dozers with laser guided hydraulics to place the base material to within 1/8″ tolerance. This not only helps control concrete overrun, but also helps insure proper slab thickness to meet engineering guidelines.
Savings & Benefits
- Reduce concrete overruns
- Slabs with uniform thickness are now possible
- Can use on all types of materials: Dirt, Sand, Gravel, Crushed Rock, Crushed Concrete and More!
- Experienced operators and well maintained equipment
- Fast! Can easily grade 50 to 60,000 square feet in a days time.
- Able to grade dual slopes and it’s great for paving or specialty floors.